Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 16 April: The paper 'Analysis and Validation of the Maximal Reasonable Link Group Size in Static 802.11a Wireless Mesh Networks: A Study Towards Channel Assignment' by Sebastian Robitzsch and Liam Murphy has been accepted for publication at IEEE HotMESH'12.
- 23 February: Welcome to Saima Arif, new PhD student in the group. See more.
- 23 January: Welcome to Anthony Ventresque, new research fellow in the group. Anthony studied both Computer Science and Philosophy. He obtained a Master degree in Philosophy (2001), got a Master degree in Computer Science and a PhD in 2008 in University of Nantes, France. He was research and teaching assistant during year 2009 at University of Nantes and a research fellow since 2010 till 2011 in Nanyang Technological University.
- 23 January: Welcome to Andres Omar Portillo Dominguez, new PhD student in the group. He obtained a Bachelor degree in Information Systems from Tec de Monterrey (2000) and got a Master degree in Business Administration from Thunderbird University (2008). From a professional side, Omar has 11+ years of experience in the software industry in which he has played the roles of software engineer, business analyst, architect and project /program manager for companies in the consulting, manufacturing, retailing, banking and telecommunication domains.
- 17 January: Congratulations to a Cristian Olariu, John Fitzpatrick and Liam Murphy who won the overall best paper award at IEEE/COMSOC CCNC 2012 (Consumer Communications and Networking Conference) See more.
- 7 November: Welcome to Somnath Mazumdar, new PhD student in the group. Somnath completed his Master of Science in Ubiquitous Networking and Computing from INRIA Sophia-Antipolis, France.