Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 June: Soufiene Djahel, Liam Murphy, Dawid Nowak and Anthony Ventresque are organisers of a special session at the 16th IEEE/ACM DS-RT 2012. [more.]
- 16 April: The paper 'Analysis and Validation of the Maximal Reasonable Link Group Size in Static 802.11a Wireless Mesh Networks: A Study Towards Channel Assignment' by Sebastian Robitzsch and Liam Murphy has been accepted for publication at IEEE HotMESH'12.
- 23 February: Welcome to Saima Arif, new PhD student in the group. See more.
- 17 January: Congratulations to a Cristian Olariu, John Fitzpatrick and Liam Murphy who won the overall best paper award at IEEE/COMSOC CCNC 2012 (Consumer Communications and Networking Conference) See more.
- 7 November: Welcome to Somnath Mazumdar, new PhD student in the group. See more.