Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 25 September: The paper 'SParTSim: A Space Partitioning Guided by Road Network for Distributed Traffic Simulations' by Anthony Ventresque, Quentin Bragard, Elvis S. Liu, Dawid Nowak, Liam Murphy, Georgios Theodoropoulos and Jacky Qi Liuhas been accepted for publication at IEEE/ACM Distributed Simulations and Real-Time Applications (DS-RT 2012).
- 17 September: Dr. John Fitzpatrick has been selected to present at Enterprise Irelands Big Ideas Showcase taking place this November with Forkstream. See more.
- 23 August: Welcome to Ulrich Dangel, new PhD student in the group. See more.
- 14 August: \o/ LogEntries Raises $1M to join the big data log management crowd. See more.
- 16 July: It's our pleasure to let everyone know that Enda Fallon passed his Ph.D. viva today. See more.
- 12 July: The paper 'Fast and Efficient Countermeasure for MAC Layer Misbehavior in MANETs' by Soufiene Djahel, Zonghua Zhang, Farid Naït-Abdesselam and John Murphy has been accepted for publication at IEEE Wireless Communications Letters.
- 2 July: The paper 'Improving Software Security using Search-Based Refactoring' by Shadi Ghaith and Mel Ó Cinnéide has been accepted for publication at the 4th International Symposium on Search-Based Software Engineering (SSBSE'12)
- 2 July: The paper 'A Hidden Markov Model based Scheme for Efficient and Fast Dissemination of Safety Messages in VANETs' by Imane Horiya Brahmi, Soufiene Djahel and Yacine Ghamri-Doudane has been accepted for publication at IEEE Globecom 2012.
- 27 June: Toyotaro Suzumura (IBM and Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan) is giving a talk for PEL-UCD: X10-based Massive Parallel Large- Scale Traffic Flow Simulation.
- 1 June: Soufiene Djahel, Liam Murphy, Dawid Nowak and Anthony Ventresque are organisers of a special session at the 16th IEEE/ACM DS-RT 2012. See more.
- 16 April: The paper 'Analysis and Validation of the Maximal Reasonable Link Group Size in Static 802.11a Wireless Mesh Networks: A Study Towards Channel Assignment' by Sebastian Robitzsch and Liam Murphy has been accepted for publication at IEEE HotMESH'12.
- 23 February: Welcome to Saima Arif, new PhD student in the group. See more.
- 17 January: Congratulations to a Cristian Olariu, John Fitzpatrick and Liam Murphy who won the overall best paper award at IEEE/COMSOC CCNC 2012 (Consumer Communications and Networking Conference) See more.
- 7 November: Welcome to Somnath Mazumdar, new PhD student in the group. See more.